Over the last ten years, the world of renewable energy has had its peak in the implementation of ground-mounted photovoltaic systems. In this sector, our work focused on the supply of services relating to the electrical component of the photovoltaic installations, such as:
– Electrical systems at the plant’s disposal (laying, wirings and cable junctions of MV, LV and Signal cables – RG7 / FG7 / FG21 / RS485 / FTP – optical fiber).
– Grounding electrical systems.
- Ordinary/Scheduled Maintenance:
– Operation check, with periodicities linked to the best practice.
– Thermal Analysis of components and distribution switchboards.
– Measures of grounding resistances.
– Further check /examinations are available and negotiable on demand/request, our company has several measuring tools, certified and calibrated.
- Extraordinary/Urgent Maintenance:
– Prompt intervention for the urgent reactivation of the photovoltaic systems (rearmament of inverter, replacement and reactivation of damaged cables, ecc.)